By the time most of you read this post it will be Friday November 21st, better known as International Hug-an Edith Day. If you know an Edith, commence to huggin'. If you know or know of my Edith, now would be the perfect time to write a comment telling her how awesome she is. Now I could write about all the rides, commode bag changes, last minute rescues, getting up more times a night to help me than I got up with my newborn, endless durable medical equipment purchases, medical fund management, thank you card making, poster making, stretching, showering, food buying, woman lifting, trip organizing, reality checks and listening that she does but I'd rather tell you some cool things about her:
1) She has an unnaturally strong love for carrots.
2) She changes purses almost every day.
3) She leaves weird and funny post-its for my son.
4) If she doesn't like a joke of mine, she hits me.
5) She has a friend named Big Johnson. No really.
6) All of her undergarments are the same color.
7) She can pack away 3 entrees in one sitting and still order desert.
8) As you can see from the picture this has not had the ruinous effect one might expect. (This is my favorite shot of her)
9) If she were vetted for VP, I would be her only dark secret. Apart from groping my lady parts, this gal is clean as a whistle.
10)She could be captain of USA's Olympic Shopping Team.
11) Her sense of humor is stealthy and horribly evil.
It is my great honor to know her and I urge you to blog comment a Happy Birthday Message here.
Happy Birthday Beautiful. I'll be sure to say something horrible about you on the radio!