Tuesday, June 10, 2008

singing

If you live in the Bay area, please come to the Jazz School this Saturday night at 8pm. I'll be singing songs from the new cd and the now-being-recorded cd as well. Maybe an original or two if I have the courage to share them. Each gig is a gift at this point where I hope the voice and energy will hold out to the next one but recognize there are no guarantees. There is really nothing like singing.
Here are the details. Tell your bay area friends if you're an out-o-towner.

Jazz School
2087 addison st between shattuck and milvia ( reasonable parking lot across the street)
Sat june 14, 8pm
Featuring: me, john r. burr, kai eckhardt, david rokeach, mike zilber.

I'll write a "real" blog soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could be there. I am sure it will amazing. Just like you are!! I am enjoying reading your blogs--you are sooo very talented like so many in our crazy family--and am going to write you a long letter soon.

Your talent-envious Kootenay cousin, Karen

CT said...

I can speak for at least two attendees.