Random thoughts as I wait for the sleeping pill to kick in:
1) Would John and Sarah refer to me as Carla the Canadian, Carla the Singer or Carla the Cripple?
2) New Rule: if I don’t know you and you pat me on the head I’m going to lick your face and hump your leg.
3) My friends keep buying me lovely clothes so I look like something of a dandy….a handi-dandy – get it?
4) I can’t move my left hand much and have lots of trouble with my right hand AND I STILL DO COOLER AIR QUOTES THAN JOHN MCCAIN! He looks like he’s trying to grab a rodent in his talons.
5) The best place I know to get political information is www.albanyhighcougar.com and click on THE MUSE in the top right corner
6) That’s my son’s blog.
7) Allison starts chemo tomorrow so if you like praying, send her courage, humor and a strong tummy. If you don’t like praying, send her positive thoughts and intentions. She’s a tough cookie with a creamy middle and two adorable kids who need her attention. I loved listening to her describe my brother today. “He’s such a nice man” she kept repeating. Good way to feel after 2 kids together. While you’re praying, throw in one for my baby bro.
8) Don’t tell the universe but I’m feeling optimistic today.
9) If you heard that universe, please don’t shit on me.
10) If you only had to feel love for people to be considered a slut I’d be the skankiest whore in town because I love all y’all Muselings.